Last post

All USOP discussion here!

Last post

Postby coloon » Sun Dec 29, 2019 11:33 am

Looks like this board is soon to close.
Farewell all till the Vegas party and thanks to Luke for setting up the board and keeping it running all these years.

Happy New Year all! :D
coloon

Re: Last post

Postby buddypeach » Sun Dec 29, 2019 6:57 pm

buddypeach

Postby Oktane » Mon Dec 30, 2019 10:05 am

Big thanks to Luke for running this site all these sleep filled years, and everyone that has participated.

As always, we are still being teased with ...next year we drill

Good luck all.
“After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this: It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!” Jesse Livermore
Oktane

Postby EveryPenny » Mon Dec 30, 2019 2:37 pm

As one who has probably benefitted most from Luke's maintenance of this board my heartfelt thanks to him. A decade of horror but this place allowed me to blow off steam and prevented me from more direct actions though my lovely wife must be praised for her part in restraining me from following my normal path.
I have regularly trawled back through the THOUSANDS of posts this site received and the humour, hatred and at times out and out insanity it hosted.
Some of the mods did sterling work and some of the good lads and lasses often lifted the sometimes almost overwhelming self-pity that my stupidity caused.
However, as they say, " The past is another country" we have as we always have done adapted and overcome. Where there is life there is hope and we are still breathing!
To any who are nice a good new year to you. Foul slow and hideous deaths to the bad 'uns.
All the best Luke and thanks for having me right up to the end.
EveryPenny

Postby The fox » Tue Dec 31, 2019 3:58 pm

Thanks for the memories
The fox

Postby StimulationEngineer » Wed Jan 01, 2020 12:19 am

Hope Brian finally drills where Jimmy said there was oil and it works out for you guys. Staying above ground is the most important bit in Life. Best of luck in both spheres.
StimulationEngineer

Return to USOP Discussion