Asset match

All USOP discussion here!

Re: Asset match

Postby Oktane » Thu Jun 20, 2019 9:27 am

Looks like decent volume will trade .18 to .20

Last chance to jump?

Great value here?

Or too dead to even jump.....
“After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this: It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!” Jesse Livermore
Oktane

Postby Oktane » Mon Feb 10, 2020 1:33 pm

You can buy at 15p for anyone that feels very, very lucky, for auction ending 25 Feb
“After spending many years in Wall Street and after making and losing millions of dollars I want to tell you this: It never was my thinking that made the big money for me. It always was my sitting. Got that? My sitting tight!” Jesse Livermore
Oktane

Postby EveryPenny » Tue Feb 11, 2020 2:37 pm

So WHO are the people taking the placings at 30p?????? If those people had put offers to buy on asset match in the mid 20's surely they could have as many as they liked.
Of course that wouldn't have given USOP any working capital and it would be dead so one assumes that it is someone who has a large holding that continued funding is protecting, but there are never announcements that anyone except Brian is over the 3% yet the placings are now multi million and 3% is only a couple of million shares.
That would indicate either that it is a group and the increase in holding is dispersed OR that Brian is finding the funds to increase his own or family holdings.
Brian's holding does not seem to have increased through any of the public OR private placings.
So WHO IS IT?
EveryPenny

Postby EveryPenny » Tue Feb 11, 2020 3:40 pm

Just a random thought but didn't we way back in this saga get services from some pretty big companies on either a share issue or option basis. Now if at that time USOP was around the £1 mark (Yes it's true they did trade around there for some time!!!) and they have large open options to buy at say the 50p mark that they havent exercised then if those same companies have a certain amount of info that leads them to think there may be an eventual upside, then possibly they are funding it to protect their fee income.
Possibly a too rose tinted idea but USOP is unicorn land.
I can't believe that it is probably about 10 fucking years since I got us into this.
Now trying equity release to keep us going until my state pension kicks in then work for 3 years after retirement age and use the pension to pay down our debts, get house fit for sale, sell up down here for £250k or as close as, pay back the E.R and penalty for early repayment, go back to North East , buy nice place for sub £100k put about £80k in bank and potter about until the Crematorium beckons.
A few grand from USOP would be a welcome bonus!
EveryPenny

Previous

Return to USOP Discussion